“Fen Qing Hun Cha” is a magnificent red tea, rightfully considered one of the most valuable of its kind. It is produced in unique climatic conditions, giving it a distinctive aroma and deep, rich flavor.
Taste and Aroma: This tea is characterized by a soft, slightly sweet taste with rich earthy notes and a light floral aftertaste. The aroma of Fen Qing Hun Cha is deep and penetrating, with hints of caramel and spices, making each cup a true gastronomic pleasure.
Brewing Fen Qing Hun Cha:
- Preheat the teapot by rinsing it with boiling water.
- Take about 1-2 teaspoons of tea for every 250 ml of water.
- Brew the tea with water at a temperature of about 90-95°C. Using water that is too hot can make the tea’s flavor more harsh.
- Allow the tea to steep for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on the desired strength.
- The tea is ready to drink. Optionally, you can add a bit of sugar or honey to enhance its natural sweetness.
Benefits of Fen Qing Hun Cha:
Fen Qing Hun Cha is rich in antioxidants, making it not only a delicious but also a healthy beverage. This tea aids in digestion and has general strengthening properties.